Thursday, February 08, 2007

GOSH.i hate co luhhh.
screw it screwwwwww it.

actually it wasnt co tt suck.
is the ppl in ther.and sometimes the teachers.
gosh.

today was like ok in the morning.nth much.go in classroom den found out tt ziyun haven come.
den found out she sick.DIDNT SEE HER SMS.SHE SMSED ME.zzz.
as well as yunni.she also come.ahhh.get well soon arh.both of you.
den today onli me and yuhui and xiao zhen.kinda boring.
was extremely tired.
miss tan had a talk wif me.the____ talk wif students.seriously i dun even noe why luhh.den she ask me about my family.homework and peers thiny.
and cause my maths not good.so she suggested tt i take a extra lesson wif yuting.like.on thursday or friday luhh.before cca.den talk talk.nth much.
home econs first period mrs peters nv come.damn shiok sia.
we were all talking or revising for the upcoming test.


damn funny ok.duno how they start.den hong hui started talking.asking who is rich in class.
we all shout YUHUIIIII.den hong hui use tt kind of look at young gurl de look and stare at yuhui.damn cartoon can.den he asked yuhui.ur family rich or not.all those questions about their family rich or not luhh.den yuhui sabo me.say i richer den her.lmao.wher got.den now become hong hui ask me questions.i was like.no lahhh.my family poor until sleep un streets.u believe?((;
den duno wad happen again.xu zhi wei ducky.ask me say wad my family do de.stupid lah.he answer himself.he say.UR FAMILY IS MAKE NEW EYEBALLS FOR PPL DE.
ROFLMAO.
den i replied.HOW YOU NOW? SO SMART LEHH.my family do eyeball de.like mine loh.FRESHLY MADE DE.
den he replied me.saying.NO LAH.ONLI YOU THIS IDIOT AND STUPID PERSON WILL WEAR.kao.den i say.better den you rite.u wan a pair or not.i go home take a pair for you.

den duno wad happen again.xu zhiwei started asking kelvin wad was my nickname last time.
KAO LUHH.tt nick was made by the other china guy who is from my pri skl.we had pri 5 camp together.he caleld me BAO ZHA.cause of my hair last time luhh.den him and kelvin in pri skl tt time keep saying and saying.zzzz.
the name wasted on tt guy sia.hes called ZHANG LIANG.tts suppose to be a very good military supervisor or wadever luhh.wasted on him.

bac to class.den kelvin told zhiwei.den zhiwei was like.laugh laugh laugh.den make fun.
-.-
funny meh.so i laugh along wif them.zhiwei suggested tt they go find zhang liang after skl.LOL.just to tell him about wad happeneded today.zzzz

after tt mrs peters came bac.den we had a test.we all were seperated by mrs peters.so xu zhi wei sat like.beside me the opposite.got sewing machine block.den halfway durning the test.he was like.OI STUPID DE.wad answer.dot luh.say i stupid still wan copy mine.den i ask him how.he say LIFT THE PAPER UP LAH.LIKE U CHEKCING ANSWER LUH.STUPIDDDDD.
how smart.zzz.

den after tt he blamed me cause all my answers wrong.WHER GOT LUH.wrong den you dun copy luhh.dot.

den chinese.hong hui lend his book to yuan bo.so he ask me share wif him.he said.EYEBALL.u come share wif me.move up here.kao.i listen to him for wad.den he stare at me wen i dun move,so i moved.fine.but halfway i ran back to my seat.den he stare at me again.DEN LOOK AWAY SAYING SHA BI.-.-
today duno get scolded stupid how many times liao.I M NOT OK.maybe in maths luhh.hahaha.

recess.damn awkward.cause ziyun and yunni not here.i sort of showed face to them luhh.duno wad happened to me.sorry.didnt even like.bother to takl to them.sit on my own in class.do my own things.so guys.duno wad come over me.den maths.pc.had to learn the songs for the commitment performance.den they were practising.lalala.den eng.nth much.release.

wen out to eat wif diyu and siwei.at macs.den talk about things mainly about diyu de fren.after tt wen bac skl.walk around.den wen to the fitness corner slack.talk and sing.i mean.they were singing.i was listening and thinking about things.den after tt wen bac to music room.


wen to classroom practice.today teacher damn fierce luhh.at first ok.den after tt more and more angry sia.cause i was very very tired.so i put my head on the table to rest.den fell asleep awhile.he was teaching other ppl tt time wad.den after tt come to me tt time.he scolded me saying tt.YOU NOE HOW TO PLAY ISIT.DUNO STILL SLEEP.yea la.i tired cannot arh.kao.den blow blow blow.he say he duno how to blow at all.tt part was the most diff.got all thsoe sharp.den must open half onli.so diff ok.

den finally got break.wen to find diyu.ask her pei me.so tired ok.my lip swollen lerhhhh.
den after tt siwei came down.she said tt her teacher let her off.so good ok.half an hour earlier.
after tt wen bac.they were practising ju hua tai.lmao.they say performing on chinese new year.gosh.play play awhile den rush bac to music room.they say everybody waiting for us.
so we run bac.put our shoes outside and wen in.den they nag nag nag.finally release.den found out tt our shoes missing.cause they take away.they say they already told us not to put outside.
kao.THEY ASK US HURRY.DEN THEY CONFISCATE OUR SHOES.SCREW THEM LUHH.
after tt they finally giv us bac.wen home alone.cause ziyun nv come.awwww. );

ok.the day started nice.but it wen from good to bad.how saddening.

wow.didnt realise i typed such a long post.lmao.((x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home